To create additional retail space for T1 at CLK Airport for our client. This job covers the principal demolition methods and the associated precautionary measures for the removal of existing R.C. cantilevered slab along the various locations to facilitate the subsequent addition and alteration works.
1. The difficulties of this project are the working areas usually
located inside the public areas, such as lobby, main accesses
or shops. We need to maintain the normal operation for such
areas when carrying out our work.
2. Design and tailor-make the waterproofing facilites, Pre-test at
our workshopand then mobilize and install in airport.
3. Install the steel container under the demolition partition, then
using canvasto pass the slurry into the filter tank.
4. Set up the diamond wire saw machine to cut the RC element.
5. Lifting up and remove the cutted RC element by an A-frame
6. Indicate the overall coring positions, rectify or adjust where
7. Set up the coring machine and core the holes for the further
8. Cover the opened area with specially made steel pedestrian